Hawaiian Style ocean front studio on the ground floor on Kahana Bay. Enjoy the cool tropical trade winds while sipping a Mai Tai on your ocean front lanai. Take a short stroll to the shore line from your ground floor ocean front lanai and dip your toes in the warm Hawaiian waters. Bring your CD's from home and listen on the player provided. In the evening enjoy the LCD TV. The bathroom features a shower and tub combo with a grab-bar for added safety. Keep your passports, lap tops and other portable devices secure in the in-room safe. Bring your laptop/cable and enjoy free cable high speed internet access or sit on the lanai and access the wireless signal. The Valley Isle Resort is an ocean front unit (no beach) within walking distance to Maui Brewing Co., China Boat and Dollie's Café & Pub.
Nearby Beaches to Valley Isle:
* Kahekili Beach Park (Airport Beach): generally calm conditions, excellent snorkeling and swimming, public restrooms, BBQ grills and large grassy area
* Honokowai Beach Park: great for snorkeling due to shallow, reef protected beach, Children’s playground area, plenty of shade, tables and BBQ grills
* Pohaku Park (S-Turns): calmer during summer months, sandy and rocky shoreline, picnic tables
HI Registration #213-334-2208-01
See http://www.westmauicondos.com/maintenance-and-construction-schedule regarding shoreline erosion, public beach access and plans for re-building of commercial building site (Sport Club Kahana) which was destroyed by a fire in May of 2012.
Valley Isle Resort
Named after the island of Maui, hailed for its emerald green mountains and lush valleys, the Valley Isle Resort is located just seven miles north of the old whaling capital of Lahaina in West Maui. Ideal for both single travelers and families, the Valley Isle boasts spacious oceanfront studios as well as ocean view and oceanfront one and two bedroom condominiums. Set in quiet, picturesque Kahana, you can unwind as you swim in the warm ocean, & enjoy colorful views at sunset. Enjoy the comfort of grilling by the courtyard pool and convenience of walking to dining, shopping, activities and beach rentals at the nearby Kahana Gateway Center. Access to the premiere golf courses of Kapalua and Kaanapali are only minutes away while world-class snorkeling is just out your front door. No wonder the Valley Isle Resort our most requested property of all.
- Located in the Best Part of Kahana
- All Oceanfront and Ocean View Rooms
*Disclaimer: During our winter months, depending on the weather and high tides, you may notice that we sometimes have less or no beach. Beach access may be closed from time to time due to safety reasons due to shoreline condtions. However in the event the beach access is closed from the Valley Isle, public beach access is just a short walk away.
- Tropical Grounds
- Courtyard Pool and BBQ Area
- Shops & Restaurants Within Walking Distance
- Free Parking
- Smoking Prohibited on Property
- Ceiling Fans
- Internet Access
- Free Local Calls
- Washer/Dryer in Complex
- Kitchnette with Stove/Oven
- Kitchen Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Lanai, Patio, or Gazebo
- Ocean Front
- Swimming Pool (community)
- Outdoor Grill
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Stores
- We loved our stay at Valley aisle #107. I can't think of anything that I would change here. It made our week on Maui perfect. We will stay here again when we visit the islands next time.
~ David Privratsky
- We had incredible time! Thank you for getting us in on short notice! Thank you So Much!
~ Richard Cox
- Had wonderful stay in unit 107. Kudos to the owners on how they had it setup. Thanks.
~ John Tolentino
- Very nice. Our third visit of Valley Isle and we liked this unit best because it was on the ground floor.
~ Cindy Hudson